HOUR 1: TEST
HOUR 2: WORK PERIOD
HOUR 3: THE EFFECTS OF WWII
Thursday: 1990s/Human Geography Part 1
Friday: A BIG DAY
1) STUDYGUIDE for the Post-War Unit is due.
2) OPEN BOOK Test.
3) Long Answer portion of the open-book test will be due Tuesday of the following week.
Regarding the open-book test on the 1950s-1990s + an essay.
You may choose your essay topic from ONE of the following THREE questions.
You may bring in ONE 8.5×11 paper divided into FOUR QUADRANTS (as previously) to assist with this essay.
1. To what extent did Canada become an autonomous nation between 1914-2000?
2. What has been the relationship between English and French Canada? Use examples from 1914-2000.
3. How has Canada’s treatment of minorities improved in the years between 1914-2000?
When you write the essay, you will be required to put the remainder of your notes away.